Online Stem Mastering - Up to 6 Stems
Send us up to 6 stereo stems, and we will master your song using our analog rack gear, vintage SSL 4000 Series mixing console, high end software and world class converters.
This is a great way to get more of an analog feel in to your master and for us to have more control over your mastering.
You will recieve a high resolution 16-bit / 44.1kHz sample rate file back, ready for distribution.
* vocal tuning not included in price. This will be charged on a track-by-track basis
File Requirements - Please Read
Files should be:-
- 16-bit or 24-bit / 44.1kHz sample rate or higher
- Loudest peak no higher than -3dB
- File Format as WAV
- Each audio stem starting from Bar 1, Beat 1. Do not cut audio short
- No limiting on the Master Output
- Do not Normalise or Dither any audio stem
- Each audio file correctly labelled
- Wet & Dry Stems in their own. labelled folder is prefferable
- Please send your latest final bounce of the full track (for us to reference), along with any reference tracks that you would like to sound simlilar too.
* Failure to do any of these may result in a longer return time for your product.
Our Mixing Service has a 5-7 (business day) turnaround time.
* 1 set of revisions included in the price. Further sets revisions will be charged at £25