Online Mixing - Up to 24 Stems
Send us up to 24 mono or stereo stems, and we will mix your song using all our analog rack gear, vintage SSL 4000 Series mixing console, high end software and world class converters.
All mixes come with a free master, unless stated otherwise.
You will recieve a high resolution 16-bit / 44.1kHz sample rate file back, ready for distribution.
If mastering is not required through Courthouse Studio, you will receive a 24-bit file ready for mastering.
* vocal tuning not included in price. This will be charged on a track-by-track basis
File Requirements - Please Read
Files should be:-
- 16-bit or 24-bit / 44.1kHz sample rate or higher
- Loudest peak no higher than -3dB
- File Format as WAV
- Each audio stem starting from Bar 1, Beat 1. Do not cut audio short
- No limiting on the Master Output
- Do not Normalise or Dither any audio stem
- Each audio file correctly labelled
- Wet & Dry Stems in their own. labelled folder is prefferable
- Please send your latest final bounce of the full track (for us to reference), along with any reference tracks that you would like to sound simlilar too.
* Failure to do any of these may result in a longer return time for your product.
Our Mixing Service has a 5-7 (business day) turnaround time.
* 2 sets of revisions included in the price. Further sets revisions will be charged at £25