Send us a final stereo mix of your song, we will then master it to the highest standard using our top of the line analog and digital equipment including, analog valve compression / EQ & high end converters.
You will recieve a high resolution 16-bit / 44.1kHz sample rate file back, ready for distribution.
If you would like any alternate versions mastering (using the same settings) i.e. Instrumental, PA, Radio Edit etc. Please add these to your cart from the 'Online Mixing and Mastering' page.
Additional passes cost £15 each
File Requirements - Please Read
Files should be:-
- 16-bit or 24-bit / 44.1kHz sample rate or higher
- Loudest peak no higher than -6dB
- File Format as WAV
- Each audio stem starting from Bar 1, Beat 1. Do not cut audio short
- No limiting on the Master Output
- Do not Normalise or Dither the audio
- Each audio file correctly labelled
- Please send any reference tracks that you would like to sound simlilar too
* Failure to do any of these may result in a longer return time for your product.
Our Stereo Mastering service has a 3-5 (business day) turnaround time.
* 1 set of revisions included in the price. Further revisions will be charged at £15