File Transfer And Payment
Please Note, If you're using a handheld device please skip step 2 and go straight to Step 3 - Payment. You can email us the stems directly to email@example.com once paid.
File Requirements - Please Read
1, What We Need...
- 16-bit or 24-bit / 44.1kHz sample rate or higher
- Loudest peak no higher than -6dB mastering / -3dB for mixing
- File Format as WAV
- Each audio stem starting from Bar 1, Beat 1 (Check there is not any audio cut off at the start or the end)
- Fully labelled Stems in correctly labelled folders
- WET & DRY Stems are preferable for mixing
- No limiting on the Master Output
- Do not 'Normalise' or 'Dither' the audio file(s)
- Ensure all your audio is correct by placing in a new session to check, playing from start to finish **
- Include your latest up to date bounce of your full track for us to reference (mixing only)
- Send any reference tracks that you would like to sound similar to, or would like your music to sit alongside
* Failure to do any of these may result in a longer return time for your product.
** Please ensure all audio files are correct, any files exported incorrectly are not eligible for a refund or rework without additional cost